- Registration Fees and Details
- Key Dates
- Terms and Conditions of Attendance
- Presentation Videos
- Scientific Programme
- Program at a Glance
- Organizing Committee
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Submitted Abstracts
- Paper Submission
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Student Paper Award
- Visa Information
- Sponsorship & Exhibition
- Venue & Transportation
- Singapore Tourism
- Contact Us
The following information are obtained from ICA, which is the authority responsible for visa matters.
Please visit ICA’s website for detailed information on visa and entry requirements.
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure)
- Confirmed onward or return tickets (if applicable)
- Entry facilities, including visas, to the next destination
- Sufficient funds to maintain themselves during their stay in Singapore
- Visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination (if applicable)
- The ICSV28 secretariat can provide an invitation letter for VISA purposes, if required. However, it does not guarantee you a visa OR might not be required by the consulate to process the VISA too. Hence kindly reconfirm before applying for the VISA with the consulate or your travel agent.
- The invitation letter will be issued ONLY after you have registered and full payment has been received.
- To obtain an invitation letter, please send
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
with the following details;
- Name (as mentioned on the Passport):
- Passport Number:
- Place of Issue (Passport):
- The above listed details should be exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note ICSV28 Organising Committee are not authorized to assist or have any control over the VISA process beyond providing an Invitation Letter, that too post completion of online registration process. Should your application be denied, ICSV28 organising committee cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will any member from the committee engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded for the reason of VISA being denied – cancellation policy mentioned on the website will be followed.
- It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register and apply for VISA as early as you can to make sure you have enough time to plan your trip.